Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Can't 'Make video'

the topic is closed
02/04/2013 21:06:18

Green537
Green537
Can anyone help please, after you click on 'Make video' off the toolbar, and then when you click 'Make video' for the second time on the pop up screen, my video gets to about 5 seconds of the video before my computer crashes and then i get a pop-up saying 'display driver has stopped responding and was successfully recovered' but then my computer comes up with an error message saying your computer has detected a problem and has shut down to prevent damage. I have an Intel Pentium processor, and i have also tried it on a different computer which has Intel Core i3, and it still doesnt work, any ideas what i can do?
03/04/2013 02:56:47

HayManMarcExperimental user
HayManMarc
Not sure why that's happening to you, but you might try updating your video card drivers to start with. If you don't know how to do that, let us know and someone here will walk you through it.

08/04/2013 16:13:05

Green537
Green537
Hi, sorry for the late reply, i updated my driver and it worked fine after that, so that must of been the problem, thank you very much helping
08/04/2013 20:05:21

tado1
tado1
I hve 1gb video/graphic card but even then my video rendaring is too slow. Wt might be the prob? anybody?
10/04/2013 10:28:33

JamieMuvizu staff
Jamie
(Account inactive)
Hi Green537, tado1 - HeyManMarc might be right. What graphics card do you have in your computers?

--
Direct, don't animate!
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Can't 'Make video'