Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? How to create own character?

the topic is closed
08/04/2013 20:00:37

tado1
tado1
I have found many character which is already available. but I want to create or model my own character. So, somebody please send or tell me some tutorial for own character creation.
08/04/2013 20:03:02

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Hi there unfortunately you cant make characters in muvizu only objects for set props
08/04/2013 20:07:49

tado1
tado1
So, I can only use existing character? So... sad. Perhaps Muvizu provide this facility too...
08/04/2013 20:39:25

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yup only existing characters. Maybe in future they will add this
31/07/2013 08:06:13

kmdubois
kmdubois
I understand that characters cannot be made in muvizu, but would like to know how to make them to go into muvizu, or if there is anyone who could help me do so. Like animals, plants or fruit that stands on two legs like the dog. I am wanting characters for children's videos.

Thanks
edited by kmdubois on 31/07/2013
31/07/2013 10:08:15

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Kim,

Unfortunately you cannot import characters at present, only objects, this is something that the devs have been wanting to get implemented for a while but they are still working on it and there is no current eta.

If you want to import objects there are several tutorials, such as this one, which might help out.

Take care,
-Jim

31/07/2013 23:26:20

kmdubois
kmdubois
Ok, I guess I just assumed that since Muvizu has characters in it, that there must have been a way to get them in there somehow. Darn logic LOL!

Is there a way to use an accessory to modify the characters, like say turn one into a flower by adding the outer pedal part as an accessory?

Thanks Kim
edited by kmdubois on 01/08/2013
edited by kmdubois on 01/08/2013
01/08/2013 05:00:01

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
at the moment you can't add anything to characters only get creative with the attachments already inside muvizu but you can customize the outfits as they have created a set of uvmaps to make textures for .

http://muvizu.com/Video/17223/Tutorial-11-Characters-Painting-custom-skins

Some people create static models and use the stick man and insert him inside those static models however they can't do anything other then blink and move their eyes. Sorry at the moment we are limited to these options one day hopefully this will be changing as they have stated they are working on this part including fbx importing which implies the ability to import models with skeletons in them with animations attached
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? How to create own character?