Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? Rosie's Hands

the topic is closed
09/05/2013 09:28:02

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Okay I have been busy lately and haven't got to mess with Muvizu play much.

So this morning I decided to try out Rosie and noticed that she only has 3 fingers and a thumb. Is this how she is supposed to be or just a mistake? Kinda freaky looking really, I just can't get myself to use her due to it.
I know your thinking "really you can't use her cuz she only has 3 fingers!" Yep it just doesn't look right and so I wont use her.
I guess it's an artist standpoint maybe I don't know.Bit Wonky.. So I thought I would say something since I done a search and couldn't find anything on the subject.

So here you go. Is she supposed to be that way or was this just an oversight?
09/05/2013 09:34:30

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Yap, that's the way they are supposed to be. All the characters have three fingers and a thumb. All the way back from the original man to the more modern Superheros and Rosie. Three fingers and a thumb ain't all bad....just ask Homer!

09/05/2013 10:00:57

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Thanks Mike. you never know if something is an oversight unless you ask. Lots of cartoon characters have this type of hand, but I don't know why but it just doesn't look right on Rosie. Just my opinion. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
09/05/2013 10:05:04

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
No worries at all It's better to ask questions and find out, than never ask and wonder forever.

-Mike
09/05/2013 15:53:32

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Mike_Num_5 wrote:
No worries at all It's better to ask questions and find out, than never ask and wonder forever.

-Mike

Why? Big Grin
09/05/2013 16:03:34

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Knowledge is powah!

09/05/2013 16:15:12

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Behind the superman poster.

edited by MrDrWho13 on 09/05/2013
09/05/2013 20:57:57

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Just to get back to the point for a sec...

I never noticed anything odd about Rosie's hands until you pointed it out, Hamster - they are a bit knuckly, aren't they? It looks like she's been punching somebody lately...looking at finger joints on the other characters, they're much more 'sausage' like, more natural looking, whereas Rosies are more 'tube-bump-tube' looking. Maybe she needs a little bit of surgery
09/05/2013 21:31:13

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
hehe i noticed the 3 finger hands on them all immediately dunno why. I remember thinking "how odd" but I am used to it now and I doubt anyone watching the videos notices such things. I have seen it in other comics/cartoons though so its a common style. Never figured out why this 3 finger trend caught on .. but if its good enough for homer I guess I can cope with it..
09/05/2013 22:06:45

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
I agree Ziggy that's why it stood out so much I think, I use the 3 finger hands alot in cartoons that I draw. But it looks odd on Rosie. If the hands didn't seem so huge maybe i wouldn't have noticed. I never knew the superheros where this way lol. I will have to go check that out. But usually the 3 finger like on Homer are reserved for the more cartoony type of characters.
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? Rosie's Hands