Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? CRASH when I try to input a video on a wall

pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed
13/05/2013 16:08:50

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Yes it should work with standard AVI no special "wrappers" as they call them. If the clip is long its hard to get it to run. Anyhow you should have success using the codecs that muvizu installs by default (microsoft standard) . I am unsure why its not working. My only guess is that your trying to use it with a wrapper encoding which is very hit and miss. I can get huge avi files to run inside muvizu but the resolution is terrible and they are washed out on the background.

I guess I am wondering (since I can tell you have used a video editor in your last video) why you dont just use chroma keying. The results are superior anyhow and you wont spend 3 weeks trying to solve the dark arts of codecs which dont mix well

Really the avi on a background is really only good for short looping videos a few seconds long anything else its very hard to get it to run. I did run a cartoon on a tv set once but the set was very small and I didnt need huge quality as a result of the usage. For anything that is HD you can only really use a few seconds of avi clip before it gets too large for muvizu to handle.
13/05/2013 21:33:19

Dwarf
Dwarf
The file is big (like 20 MB fir the video) because the video last like 1.5 minute
13/05/2013 21:52:43

Dwarf
Dwarf
I would like SO MUCH to do chroma key and I KNOW that this is a better way to do want I want, but I don't know any FREEEEEEE program that could allow me to do that.

I also have a limited internet download by month, so the only software I found was too big for me, but if you have suggestions, I would be interrested A LOT (don't forget that I'm only a beginner in Movies :P )

Thank you
14/05/2013 21:41:56

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
okay I had asked this before as I saw you using what appeared to be an editor in your school movie anyhow there are some options

here is one

http://www.lwks.com/index.php?option=com_docman&gid=8&task=cat_view&Itemid=189

you can also do a lot of work using the youtube editor as well but likely not green screen

here is a blog list with a few more some of which I have seen before

http://www.hongkiat.com/blog/video-editing-30-free-tools-and-web-services-to-get-things-done/

I saw a few more on this forum if you use the search function you will probably get more info

The first video editor I ever used was made by avs4you and i still use some of the tools in that package it was super cheap. Anyhow I hope that helps. I saw you use an editor as i have stated in a previous post and asked you then about it

anyhow good luck. If your trying to use muvizu for this your limited to small clips that you can loop
14/05/2013 21:58:30

Dwarf
Dwarf
Thank you a lot Urbanlamb, I enjoy the wronk you did for me
pages: 1 2 | the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? CRASH when I try to input a video on a wall