Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? RE: Help in Logging In!

the topic is closed
09/08/2010 14:55:17

Fcdabest
Fcdabest
Hey Muvizu People!
I need help in logging in when actually using the muvizu program, because it doesn't let me in, it just keeps saying incorrect password or user which is wrong as i know i have typed in the correct user and password. Im not sure what to do!
Can anyone help!

BTW i just signed up and downloaded the app, do i need to like wait a while for me to log in into the muvizu program
09/08/2010 20:29:07

mmcneice
mmcneice
Try logging into the website http://www.muvizu.com/Landing.aspx and leaving the username and password boxes empty click on login.
This will present with the forgotton details entry option. Take it from there.
10/08/2010 17:29:21

robleylives
robleylives
he can log into the website, thats why hes able to post on here, so he knows his username and password. The problem is logging in IN the animation program itself. I just registered, downloaded and installed and am having exactly the same problem :-s
10/08/2010 17:35:12

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi robleylives,

Sorry you are having trouble logging in, are your characters and objects missing as wel? Some users are reporting both issues as Muvizu needs to connect to the internet the first time that you launch the application in order to build a list of Objects and Characters - if your PC is not connected to the internet or Muvizu is being blocked by a firewall then it will not be able to build a list of characters.

Allowing Muvizu through your firewall:

The programmes Muvizu.exe and Launcher.exe need to be added to the list of allowed programmes. They can be found in C:\Program Files\Muvizu\Binaries or C:\Program Files (x86)\Muvizu\Binaries if you have a 64-bit operating system.

I will post the workaround for missing characters just in case:

While allowing Muvizu through your firewall has fixed this issue for most people some users have been unable to get Muvizu to connect to the internet at all, meaning Muvizu cannot build the list of characters. We are investigating this issue but you should be able to manually create the required files by downloading these fixes:

Windows 7 and Vista:

http://www.filefront.com/17189470/Muvizu Cache - Vista and 7.exe

Windows XP

http://www.filefront.com/17189468/Muvizu Cache - XP.exe

You are still able to use the vast majority of features when running Muvizu offline - although you will have to upload any videos you make through the web site as you will not be able to upload them through the application.

Please let me know if you have characters and objects, and if this fix works

Take care,
-Jim
edited by glasgowjim on 8/10/2010
10/08/2010 17:56:51

robleylives
robleylives
Thankyou very much glasgowjim, just norton screwing me over as usual. If on an XP limited user account it doesnt allow muvisu but it does on an administrator account
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? RE: Help in Logging In!