Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Tomb Of Treats

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
01/10/2014 19:48:00

starlitemoon
starlitemoon
G'day fellow babies. Well I had one day to learn this wonderful program and put together this vid for a graphic site I'm a mod of. They've started what's called Tomb Of Treats where members make PSP tubes, pngs, jpgs, props for Daz Studios or Poser. My theme this year was the Morgue. I still have a lot of learning to do about this fabulous software, but I'm getting some buzz about it. I've got members asking me questions so I've provided a link to Muvizu. This video isn't perfect but I hope you get a kick out of it anyway.

Oh, I couldn't get the Videojoiner to work for some reason, it kept giving me an error so I had to put this together in Windows Movie Maker, I hope that's ok. Alright then, I'm off. Enjoy the vid

http://vid153.photobucket.com/albums/s212/SLM_IAR/TombOfTreats.mp4
01/10/2014 23:03:35

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
That was pretty good for your first attempt. I don't think anyone uses the video joiner, I could be wrong. Most of us use video editing software like Hitfilm or Adobe Aftereffects etc, etc, But again good job on your first video. Applause
11/11/2014 17:05:15

starlitemoon
starlitemoon
Thank you, I was surprised at how easy it was to use this program, I'm so glad there's no coding involved. I was going to make an ending but had gotten ill. Oh well, still loving this software
edited by starlitemoon on 11/11/2014
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Tomb Of Treats