Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Buzzball Day 3

pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
19/12/2015 17:16:06

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
Anyhow when it comes to this issue I tend to pick a tool that will let me use the script I wrote instead of writing a script for the tool. So this is why I do some stuff in muvizu, some in crysis and some in iclone.

Urban Lamb, I really like the way you think!

A truly creative person doesn't have to be bound by limitations... whether they are imposed by software, actors, money, whatever. There are workarounds and options galore!

That's a big part of what I like about this community is watching how the various Muvizu users actualize their visions, even when what they want to do isn't built into Muvizu. You can imply action... create the action in other software.... use onorthodox methods inside Muvizu to simulate animation by changing attachments or graphics... etc etc its all good!
19/12/2015 17:20:43

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
MrDrWho13 wrote:
PatMarrNC wrote:
Since we're less than a week away from Christmas, how about a special holiday showcase of your favorite muvizu clips? By posting links in a forum post, we can comment like so many did on Artpen's Buzzball video. Yeah, we may have seen them before, but we may not have had the opportunity to COMMENT.

Interesting idea, so we post our favourite videos made on Muvizu?
I'll happily participate if you make a thread for it.

Done!

https://www.muvizu.com/Forum/messages.aspx?TopicID=5370&MessageID=28224#post28224
pages: 1 2 | Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Buzzball Day 3