Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? no sound in latest version Muvizu Play+?

the topic is closed
16/01/2016 17:40:14

CineversityTV
CineversityTV
I can record sound through my Motu Ultralite MK III, amd I see the .wav in the timeline, but when I want to hear the animation there is sound? In windows got Motu as preferred audio. I am a musician so I know how it works. But Muvizu gives no sound. How can this ne solved?
16/01/2016 18:31:03

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
paul-william-baltink wrote:
I can record sound through my Motu Ultralite MK III, amd I see the .wav in the timeline, but when I want to hear the animation there is sound? In windows got Motu as preferred audio. I am a musician so I know how it works. But Muvizu gives no sound. How can this ne solved?

The sound should play, but only if Muvizu is in focus. Click anywhere in Muvizu to focus the window, and if that doesn't work, it might be a bug that support need to deal with: http://www.muvizu.com/Support
16/01/2016 20:02:59

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
do you have headphones plugged in that might be redirecting sound from the speakers?

Has sound worked in previous versions of MUVIZU? or is this your first use, and it isn't working?
17/01/2016 08:43:59

CineversityTV
CineversityTV
I have made stuff with it before, everything was OK. After the update I can record the sound, I see the .wav in the timeline but I hear nothing. Just tested it again. But to no avail.
17/01/2016 08:53:20

CineversityTV
CineversityTV
the strange part is, when I use soundeffects I hear them, but not the recorded voice? The .wav can be heard in reaper but not in muvizu?
edited by CineversityTV on 17/01/2016
17/01/2016 13:29:00

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Paul - sadly not all WAVs are equal in he eyes of Muvizu.

Not sure what the reason is but if I export from Adobe Audition as "Windows PCM WAV" then Muvizu won't have it. Exporting as "Microsoft ADPCM WAV" works.

I suspect if you convert the file in something like Audacity then it will work.

(I use WAV rather than MP3 though - I've never been able to get MP3 files to work in Muvizu, although I believe it is possible).
17/01/2016 13:42:50

CineversityTV
CineversityTV
ukBerty wrote:
Paul - sadly not all WAVs are equal in he eyes of Muvizu.

Not sure what the reason is but if I export from Adobe Audition as "Windows PCM WAV" then Muvizu won't have it. Exporting as "Microsoft ADPCM WAV" works.

I suspect if you convert the file in something like Audacity then it will work.

(I use WAV rather than MP3 though - I've never been able to get MP3 files to work in Muvizu, although I believe it is possible).

Ok. thx, never thought of that. Will make a recording in Reaper, hope iw ill work after that. Might be a good idea for Muvizu programmers to build in more sound formats.
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? no sound in latest version Muvizu Play+?