Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? transparent video

the topic is closed
11/09/2010 16:28:54

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
i know that images that contain transparent areas (eg. windows) can be put on backdrops, but can video with areas that we wish to be invisible be shown on the backdrops with the transparent areas hidden from the scene in a chroma key stylee?

im not sure whether chroma key is the answer in post production or if an alpha channel would work in the rendered video when put o the backdrop?
...any ideas?

hmmm...
13/09/2010 09:06:31

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Dreeko,

I'm using Green screen extensively with Muvizu, but not in Muvizu.

I use either Pinnacle Studio Ultimate or better still Adobe After effects (just getting to grips with the latter).

Adobe after effects will also sort all your "door opening" and moving object problems - but it's really expensive.

Berty
13/09/2010 12:05:37

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Hi Dreeko\Berty,

Transparent video files have been looked at in the past but they caused a lot of problems with Muvizu. It's something that might be looked at again in the future but at the moment there are no plans to implement it.

Take care,
-Jim.
14/09/2010 13:29:16

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
glasgowjim wrote:
Hi Dreeko\Berty,

Transparent video files have been looked at in the past but they caused a lot of problems with Muvizu. It's something that might be looked at again in the future but at the moment there are no plans to implement it.

Take care,
-Jim.

albino pigeons....................or fair doos , whatever you prefer

25/09/2010 01:28:44

iwansuryo
iwansuryo
Hi Muvizu Team,

Is there any chance to put image sequence with transparency layer on the backdrop? I usually use PNG image sequence and many software can transform our video with transparency layer into image sequence. I hope it can be integrate on Muvizu easily.

Iwan Suryolaksono
the topic is closed

Home ? Importing Assets ? transparent video