Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? Hello and....Heads

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
14/04/2016 00:42:02

markofla
markofla
Hello. New user here. I've bought the product, and am impressed with what it can do. However....why are all the character heads freakishly, comicly huge? I'd like to use this for more professionally but they all look goofy. Has anyone been able to create/import a smaller, more human like head? That's separate from the skeleton right?
14/04/2016 01:55:55

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
markofla wrote:
Hello. New user here. I've bought the product, and am impressed with what it can do. However....why are all the character heads freakishly, comicly huge? I'd like to use this for more professionally but they all look goofy. Has anyone been able to create/import a smaller, more human like head? That's separate from the skeleton right?

the characters as they appear are the starting point. You can add to them, but you can't really take away... so the heads are what they are.

There is an add-on pack of Asian characters and some of the more recent characters that are proportioned more realistically, but the number of other accessories for them (hair, outfits etc) is much more limited at the moment.

But, regarding the exaggerated look of the characters: that can be an advantage in business presentations. Studies that examined the audience reaction to highly realistic ads as opposed to cartoonish ads revealed an increase in retention and retention after watching the comic based ads.

People are predisposed to "shut down" when they think they're being barraged with an info blitz. But these are the same people who sat willingly for hours in front of cartoons. There is an enormous positive association with cartoons, and why let it go to waste?

Other studies have shown that memory is enhanced by things that are out of the ordinary... which is why its often easier to remember the name of someone who has a goofy name, but you might not remember a simple name like Bob.

Muvizu is unabashedly a cartoon-based paradigm. But before you automatically decide that won't work for your application... why not give it a go? You might be surprised how well it is received by the people to whom you make presentations.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? For New Users ? Hello and....Heads