Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? muvizu not responding

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
05/01/2019 06:50:22

zadecat
zadecat
i have been running the latest version

MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2017.04.06.01R_Pro_x64 (1).exe and now it is not responding. i have rebooted, i have reloaded play+ and pro and get the same "not respondng message" i have tried to get to the licence manager same "no response" i have sent emails to
snow.tu@meshmellow.cn.
and so far no response to my emails. i have tried to create a ticket and it keeps telling me to try later on. does anybody out there have ideas? if i rebuy play+ will i lose 3+ years of work? thx...
06/01/2019 03:38:56

SuitYourself
SuitYourself
Try installing the non Pro version.

You'll find that will work.
06/01/2019 03:39:17

SuitYourself
SuitYourself
zadecat wrote:
i have been running the latest version

MuvizuPlaySetupDXDotNetFull_2017.04.06.01R_Pro_x64 (1).exe and now it is not responding. i have rebooted, i have reloaded play+ and pro and get the same "not respondng message" i have tried to get to the licence manager same "no response" i have sent emails to
snow.tu@meshmellow.cn.
and so far no response to my emails. i have tried to create a ticket and it keeps telling me to try later on. does anybody out there have ideas? if i rebuy play+ will i lose 3+ years of work? thx...

Try installing the non Pro version.
06/01/2019 03:44:47

SuitYourself
SuitYourself
Play+ 64bit
https://drive.google.com/open?id=19vPKeRcvu6ZSnoMUOs94BqRezyLUPOdJ

Play+ 32bit
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1eSrUXuegB8IOYB32RA7VcPs1slKUxbu_

Pro will say it is activated, but never does. I had the same issue.

For the Devs:
If PRO has extra features? Let us know Dev. How much to go PRO? If you don't let us know, we can't offer you money, Devs.
06/01/2019 23:13:50

zadecat
zadecat
i'm running non pro now, but i can't use most of the my creations made with play+...
11/01/2019 13:19:28

SuitYourself
SuitYourself
Download all your content packs, the installation didn't install all of them for me.

I'm having an issue with Window Positions when I maximize the program, all Muzivu windows are off the monitors edge. >_<
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Publishing Your Video ? muvizu not responding