Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Muvizu Video Memory

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
23/11/2019 10:43:10

ChuckLandeau
ChuckLandeau
I was trying to make a very detailed video that was approximately 85 second long, 27,480 KB, the system crashed with a long list of binaries that were missing (loaded a new very short scene and it rendered correctly), made a slightly longer video approximately 25 seconds and an error message came up that says "sorry, muvizu is out of video memory". Does any one know how much VIDEO memory Muvizu needs. My computer has 8GB of ram, 320 GB hd with only 69 GB used.
23/11/2019 19:15:25

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
It's not talking about your 8GB of RAM or 320GB storage, it's talking about the VRAM on your graphics card. If your computer doesn't have dedicated graphics from AMD or NVidia, you're going to have trouble for more complex scenes (and your computer will have a very small allocated amount of RAM for graphics). Muvizu runs on the Unreal 3 game engine and needs a lot of graphics processing power. http://www.anizu.uk/muvizu-wiki/wiki/52/troubleshooting-recommended-computer-specifications.html
03/12/2019 11:15:28

ChuckLandeau
ChuckLandeau
After a bit of thought I finally figured that part out and have bought a new laptop with 2gb dedicated VRAM on the card. Thanks for the reply.
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Tech Help ? Muvizu Video Memory