Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Spooky Halloween Challenge #2!

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | the topic is closed
15/10/2012 11:04:53

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
This is the second of our 2 spooky competitions!


Want the chance to WIN some Halloween goodies?


Here’s what you have to do - By the 30th October we want you to create an amazing, beautiful Halloween video using Muvizu. It has to be good, Halloween related and 60 seconds long.


Here is a short creepy animation created using Muvizu for inspiration -



The best 3 videos win a Halloween goodie bag with cool Halloween treats and prizes!


Be creative and imaginative, we want to be spooked!
Please post all videos on this thread!


May the best 3 animators win!
edited by Kimberley228K on 15/10/2012
edited by Kimberley228K on 16/10/2012
edited by Kimberley228K on 16/10/2012
permalink
17/10/2012 21:21:26

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
I have a story/video for halloween I am trying to make I dont know how scary it will be more like wierd/warped but I will submit it for this little contest. I am still writing up the script and working on the details of "how am I gonna pull this one off?" Hopefully I figure it out in time for the deadline ^^
permalink
18/10/2012 09:51:19

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
urbanlamb wrote:
I have a story/video for halloween I am trying to make I dont know how scary it will be more like wierd/warped but I will submit it for this little contest. I am still writing up the script and working on the details of "how am I gonna pull this one off?" Hopefully I figure it out in time for the deadline ^^




Brilliant! I look forward to seeing it!


It must be appropriate & uploaded through the site as well as posted under this forum post!


I cant wait! Woo Hoo!
permalink
18/10/2012 21:56:08

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
Here is a sneak preview of my entry.
permalink
20/10/2012 02:30:46

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
Coming soon - Fear is... Whaaaaa?

permalink
20/10/2012 03:25:58

WozToonsExperimental user
WozToons
Posts: 494
Looking very good!!!!! Creeped out
permalink
20/10/2012 09:20:52

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
ooh, very nice Ziggy!
permalink
21/10/2012 03:33:05

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
Posts: 767
I have never entered one of your competitions before, so i dont know whats is appropriate but i promise theres no swearing in it



hope this is ok? if not i'll make something else.
permalink
21/10/2012 05:05:51

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
okay looking at a couple of these sneak peaks its possible mine is not anymore off the wall then some of the other entries (or is it? lol) Ah well putting it together gives me a chuckle anyhow hopefully i get it done in time as usual it takes longer then i expect


edited by urbanlamb on 21/10/2012
permalink
21/10/2012 10:10:05

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
fazz68 wrote:
I have never entered one of your competitions before, so i dont know whats is appropriate but i promise theres no swearing in it



hope this is ok? if not i'll make something else.



WOW, that's great! Good luck Fazz!
permalink
21/10/2012 10:11:05

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
urbanlamb wrote:
okay looking at a couple of these sneak peaks its possible mine is not anymore off the wall then some of the other entries (or is it? lol) Ah well putting it together gives me a chuckle anyhow hopefully i get it done in time as usual it takes longer then i expect


edited by urbanlamb on 21/10/2012



Very nice urbanlamb!
permalink
22/10/2012 02:43:10

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Posts: 1988
<emerges blinking into the light >

Nearly done...

<shuffles back into the dark>

permalink
22/10/2012 03:01:55

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
ziggy72 wrote:
<emerges blinking into the light >

Nearly done...

<shuffles back into the dark>




lol very cute mine will be may a day or two more .. i am working on 'the money shot' otherwise known as "the punch line"
permalink
22/10/2012 16:07:51

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
ziggy72 wrote:
<emerges blinking into the light >

Nearly done...

<shuffles back into the dark>


Whoa! Invisible man!
permalink
23/10/2012 07:17:19

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
when i first read this thread i read "it has to be at least 60 seconds long" hehe mine is about 6 minutes I was going to make it anyhow but is that too long for this contest? I dont have time to make two so hopefully its okay for longer then 60 seconds. If not oh well
permalink
23/10/2012 07:22:16

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
Does it have to be exactly 60 seconds long?
permalink
23/10/2012 10:07:44

Kimberley228K
Kimberley228K
Posts: 84
We don't mind if you're over or under the 60 seconds we've asked for. Send in your entries anyway and we can have a look at them.


We want y'all to get involved!
permalink
23/10/2012 16:43:55

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
okay thanks I was unsure I was positive it said "at least" but then sometimes I am reading too fast and not paying full attention because I am doing more then one thing. Anyhow it was just a little story I created and not anything epic lol I had just wanted to make something for halloween. Anyhow its almost done
permalink
23/10/2012 18:23:46

MrDrWho13Muvizu mogulExperimental user
MrDrWho13
Posts: 2220
urbanlamb wrote:
okay thanks I was unsure I was positive it said "at least" but then sometimes I am reading too fast and not paying full attention because I am doing more then one thing. Anyhow it was just a little story I created and not anything epic lol I had just wanted to make something for halloween. Anyhow its almost done



Sounds good, can't wait to see it!
permalink
23/10/2012 18:27:28

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Posts: 1796
Sounds good, can't wait to see it!


lol well lets hope you dont make faces hehe
edited by urbanlamb on 23/10/2012
permalink
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 | the topic is closed

Home ? Competitions, Events & News ? Spooky Halloween Challenge #2!