Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? Timeline and animation problem

the topic is closed
20/04/2010 19:08:45

cgibso23
cgibso23
Hi,
I put on character animations; I then deleted them from timeline,
now I can't add new animations to that character.
I can in prepare mode, an in direct/run scene but not direct clapboard (hope you know what I mean) plus it does not add to the timeline.
I can make character walk but I had not used/deleted this before.
Is this my inexperience or a bug?
Regards
cgibso23
edited by cgibso23 on 4/20/2010
21/04/2010 11:00:37

CrazyDaveMuvizu staff
CrazyDave
Hiya,

That's definitely a bug... we've put it in our database and are looking at it now. For our information... were the scene and that particular character created in the previous version of the app and then loaded in the new release? I'm trying to figure out if this is a backwards compatibility issue or whether it can be recreated from a fresh scene.

Cheers, Dave.
21/04/2010 14:28:23

cgibso23
cgibso23
Hi Dave,
I started using muvizu last week, there was an update this week but I think the issue was before the update.
I am a newbi so please excuse, but I forgot to mention that I clicked:
"The X at end of the animation column and not and not the indivudual animations".
Hope this gives more info.
I am almost finished the movie will upload soon ;0p
Regards
cgibso23
22/04/2010 09:55:40

Muvizu_AdminMuvizu staff
Muvizu_Admin
Hi cgibso23,

We've been looking into this yesterday afternoon and this morning. The problem seems to be when you load a set from an older version into the latest version. To repeat this all you need to do is open a old set and try to record - the character is still unresponsive.

If you create a new set and record some animation then delete the entire animation track from the timeline editor the character will still respond.

The work around here - if you open an old set - just do a copy and paste of the characters and they will respond fine.

Cheers,
The Muvizu Team.
23/04/2010 16:07:13

cgibso23
cgibso23
Hi Muvizu Team,
thanks for that workaround
regards
cgibso23
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? Timeline and animation problem