Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? No Hero's pack....

the topic is closed
21/11/2012 02:59:50

Steven547
Steven547
I loaded up my program and it prompted me that a new version was available (23b). I "updated" it. However, I no longer have the Hero's or Villains characters. I've had to manually download each content pack. Also, whenever I load up the program, it says there is a new update for the content pack, I download and install, but it always tells me that each time I load up the program.

Should I uninstall and then re-download? And the version on your download site says 21b....is that the latest even though it says 21b?
21/11/2012 09:25:52

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Steven547 wrote:
I loaded up my program and it prompted me that a new version was available (23b). I "updated" it. However, I no longer have the Hero's or Villains characters. I've had to manually download each content pack. Also, whenever I load up the program, it says there is a new update for the content pack, I download and install, but it always tells me that each time I load up the program.

Should I uninstall and then re-download? And the version on your download site says 21b....is that the latest even though it says 21b?

Hi! I have been having this exact same problem! Glad it wasn't just me!

Can you tell me what your computer specifications are please?

You might want to have a go at uninstalling all Muvizu related stuff on your machine, then trying a fresh install of the new release 0.23b Full version of Muvizu.

Thanks,

-Mike
21/11/2012 15:10:30

Steven547
Steven547
Thanks. I uninstalled everything from my machine, then installed the new version. It appears I have everything again (hereos and new content packs included...train, etc)
21/11/2012 15:21:45

Mike_Num_5
Mike_Num_5
Steven547 wrote:
Thanks. I uninstalled everything from my machine, then installed the new version. It appears I have everything again (hereos and new content packs included...train, etc)

Glad it worked for you
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? No Hero's pack....