Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Does Muvizu accept audio jack?

the topic is closed
30/05/2013 15:29:04

kutye
kutye
I've just been making a school project with Muvizu.
I'd noticed that when I try to record my voice it won't pick up my recording, when I play it back it is silent.
I know it's not my microphone because I can hear my voice loud and clear.
I happen to have an audio jack connection I was wondering if that was the problem, if not, is there a way of registering my microphone.
If neither of those is the problem then it must just be my computer or my client.

Thanks.

Bye
30/05/2013 18:17:47

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
you might want to try recording in audacity and saving it as an .wav file and importing it. If muvizu is giving you trouble. Audacity is free and well everyone uses it

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/download/
01/07/2013 16:43:43

rbeck1993
rbeck1993
Hi there,

If your microphone isn't displaying an input when you're trying to record (for example, the little audio bar isn't shooting upward when you speak into the mic) and you're positive the microphone isn't malfunctioning, I'd suggest first clicking on your audio level option (on the taskbar, down the bottom right next to the date) and then press "Mixer". Check the microphone has been turned up, and that the correct device is set - your microphone, though plugged in, may not be your chosen device, in which case it's not actually in use when you try to record.

If that still fails, then as Urban suggested, it may be easier to try recording in something such as Audacity first. It's free and easy to use, just make sure you export it as a WAV file for a fairly decent quality! Big Grin

Hope this was of use,

- RB
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Does Muvizu accept audio jack?