Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? rendered video is a mess!

the topic is closed
31/03/2014 16:08:20

bbq797
bbq797
Hi all,
I just tried to create my first movie--I tried to create a 1280x720 video, but the AVI movie it created was jumbled and had noises. I am trying again, but will take a few hrs. to render, I hope it works. Any idea why it happened? I hope I am not waiting 3hrs for another mess.

Also, anyway to have the output to something other than AVI, like an MP4 video?

Last question, what is the best file format for youtube? Their website gives a list of acceptable formats, just wondering which one is the best to use for Muvizu.

Thanks!
31/03/2014 17:55:49

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
I think your best bet is to try and render just a short bit - say 10 seconds and see if that works ok. I never output more than about 20 seconds at a time and then I edit it in a video editor to bring it all together. You can use windows movie maker if you have nothing else
31/03/2014 17:57:50

bbq797
bbq797
but it's a song, can I still piece it together?
31/03/2014 19:08:13

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
There is a 2gb limit on AVI files (it's a windows thing for the version of AVI encoder Muvizu uses) - any movie bigger than 2gb will make your video player go a bit nuts, and your video editor won't even play it. At full HD, that gives you 20 seconds, in 720 you get 1 minute. Or render out using TGA sequences instead, which has no limits, but does require a video editor (like Vegas, Premiere, etc) to stick it back together again as an editable movie. Or try rendering out using a different codec (if Muvizu gives you any options - I know the 64bit version doesn't really). A different codec can still give good results, at a fraction of the file size. Hope that helps.
01/04/2014 09:13:54

toonaramaMuvizu mogulExperimental user
toonarama
bbq797 wrote:

Absolutely - I've made a number of song videos this way. You could either

chop the song up into parts in audacity.

Record each part as a separate scene

Render out without the music (ie by reducing volume down)

Assemble video clips and add complete song in video editor and then line everything up.

OR ************************************************

do it all in one scene but then render out segments of it separately leaving a bit of overlap to help you reassemble later. Again I would silence the song before exporting from Muvizu and bring it back in in the editor
edited by toonarama on 01/04/2014
edited by toonarama on 01/04/2014
01/04/2014 19:04:00

primaveranz
primaveranz
bbq797 wrote:

Sure! (Gratuitous excuse to post own vid) :- https://vimeo.com/82798282
01/04/2014 20:23:47

bbq797
bbq797
Thanks! I'll have to experiment a bit. Silly me, I thought I could just create a video and push a button to just render it : P

Oh, enjoyed the video & the song, btw! Nice job!

Now, if only I could find software to make my voice sound like that. lol I have a few parodies I'd like to do, but can't sing.at.all
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? rendered video is a mess!