Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? Some more trees

the topic is closed
15/05/2014 00:39:18

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
Hello Since everyone loves a good shrubbery and since I made these for Mr hamster and since they are well .. for muvizu i thought I would post em here since I can't put em in the gallery anymore. One is abstract cartoony the other two are well not..

They are ASE format so can be used in any version of muvizu as the unreal 3 fbx format does not recognize transparency masks so they are in ASE format

import
No Id texture
alpha to opacity mask
DOUBLE sided

Here is the download Link (right click and select save as)
(its on drop box so if you ever intend to use em i would download them now as I clean out my drop box stuff when it gets full so its just a temporary link)
edited by urbanlamb on 15/05/2014
15/05/2014 01:58:25

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
I have to say they work great Urban. Thanks a million!! Thumbs Up
15/05/2014 21:31:23

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
just bumping this for one final shrubbery sharing notice although I think most closet shrubbery collectors have downloaded it...

now to let the thread sink into oblivion \:
15/05/2014 22:29:21

fazz68
fazz68
(Account inactive)
lol, closet shrubbery collectors Big Grin im firmly out of the shrubbery closet and proud to be a shrubbery lover Big Grin
16/05/2014 03:15:14

InsaneHamster
InsaneHamster
Can anyone ever have enough shrubs and trees? I think not.
16/05/2014 17:21:27

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
rofl I had fazz pegged for a closet shrubbery collector...
...anyhow hope the tree was the right shape for you Mr Hamster.

I think this summer I am going to attempt to make some new leaf textures if I can find the time. I have also been toying with creating texture collections for people we shall see. I toy with a lot of ideas they dont always you know get past the toy stage
edited by urbanlamb on 16/05/2014
18/05/2014 15:52:52

Rebel
Rebel
Perfect urban. I made a "Jungle Clearing" set some months ago, mostly if not all, with your trees. Something was missing so I didn't do any further work on it, as you said, it didn't get past the toy stage, these fill in the mid-height area nicely. http://raw-recruits.com/Rebel/JungleClearing.png may upload it now.

Still think your Birch Trees are the best though!
21/05/2014 18:23:45

urbanlamb
urbanlamb
(Account inactive)
haha glad you enjoy the trees. They were one shape that wasn't in there yet for some reason trees seem to be hard to make for some people. There is not really much to them though.
the topic is closed

Home ? Importing Assets ? Some more trees