Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Importing Assets ? Can't find option to import audio

the topic is closed
22/01/2016 23:38:30

BrianDunning
BrianDunning
Hey everyone - I have my set completed and all my characters ready to go, and I have recorded audio from voice actors, 23 separate recordings, one line of dialog in each. Now I'm trying to make my first venture into putting this all together.

When I watch the tutorial videos, it shows going to Prepare > Dialog, and a box pops up allowing you to Import or Record. But when I go to Prepare > Dialog I get a different dialog box (wish I knew how to make a screen shot) that has:

A popup for "Character" with my guy selected,
A popup "Lipsync to:" with the options None and (Unnamed),
Two icons "Initial talking" a guy with a word ballon, and a guy without a word balloon,
A button "Switch to Direct".

That's all, no options for recording or importing. I've been clicking around for at least 15 minutes trying to find the Import function shown in the tutorials, but no luck. What am I doing wrong?
22/01/2016 23:52:46

35litretheatre
35litretheatre
To make a screen shot press Ctrl and PrtSc buttons, then paste it to a doc to post it

I think you need to Prepare>Audio to add the audio file before you try to Prepare>Dialogue
edited by 35litretheatre on 22/01/2016
23/01/2016 00:03:41

BrianDunning
BrianDunning
35litretheatre wrote:
I think you need to Prepare>Audio to add the audio file before you try to Prepare>Dialogue

That did it, thanks. Didn't find that on my own!
edited by BrianDunning on 23/01/2016
23/01/2016 00:10:08

35litretheatre
35litretheatre
Easy when you know how
the topic is closed

Home ? Importing Assets ? Can't find option to import audio