Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? intro to one of my new series.... "ILLUMINAUGHTY"

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
07/03/2016 07:29:44

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I have a bunch of projects in the oven... here's a teaser for one of them:

The internet is full of conspiracy stories about the Illuminati. My goal is neither to refute nor promote the stories, but rather to put my own absurd spin on them. Imagine all that global domination power play projected onto a bunch of elementary school kids... Its not that hard to see all the same human motives at any age... it just plays out differently.

Maybe the kids who cheated at Monopoly grew up to be world bankers... and the kids who had secret clubs went on to create secret societies. Anyway, this teaser intro sets the stage... actual episodes will come later as time allows.

Theme song is original, recorded with PGMusic's Band In A Box software

Credits to Pumpkin for the Inferno set. Credits for anything else will be added to actual episodes.
07/03/2016 17:45:01

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
Nice monopoly set! That is a cool setup you've got there, look forward to seeing where this goes
07/03/2016 18:51:31

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
ziggy72 wrote:
Nice monopoly set!

Thanks! The Monopoly set was a fun project... most of it is just images on backdrops. Modelling the little metal player pieces (race car, scotty dog, top hat, iron etc) was the challenge. Only the race car appears in the intro. Hopefully I can work the other pieces into subsequent episodes so the time spent creating them isn't wasted. It'll end up on the asset store unless posting something with proprietary rights isn't allowed. But then, there's a ton of comic characters, star wars, star trek and syndicated TV show content in the store... so apparently that's not an issue. However, I did upload some Wizard of Oz characters that never got approved, and I was wondering if that's why.

That is a cool setup you've got there, look forward to seeing where this goes

Me too. I hope it doesn't end with silence after I disappear. ;-)
07/03/2016 18:58:01

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
FWIW, I created the "kids with round heads" a while back in anticipation of this project about school -aged kids. Since then the Chinese character pack has been introduced and I am thrilled to see that the Asian kids have round heads and child-sized proportions! Awesome! (Thanks MUVIZU developers!)

So now as I start this project I have more options for characters that have the right appearance for the roles
07/03/2016 20:46:14

braj
braj
I liked the Monopoly board at the end
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? intro to one of my new series.... "ILLUMINAUGHTY"