Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Your Videos ? Another newbie...Another first...

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
22/01/2017 06:39:26

Jammer
Jammer
Hello people. I am Jammer, from Las Vegas. I've been making music for about 40 years and have wanted to make a animated video to help deliver my music to the masses. I think I have found an answer. This program is great. Aside from wishing more elements could be slide adjusted, copy and paste-able in the timeline and drag and drop-able into the time line, things went pretty well (spoiled by DAW). My PC is optimized for music production, so I think that causes a bit of lag while playing in the timeline itself. That causes some difficulties trying to time things out proper (besides the SLOW render). I think I may migrate this to another PC and make that a video machine too see if things smooth out a bit. Anyway, The song is one of my latest and a bit bouncy. Hope you like the work...

22/01/2017 16:04:57

Nahton
Nahton
Hey Jammer

Nice video. I really liked the song. Did you play all the instruments yourself, or was it a band or music app?
22/01/2017 16:39:53

Jammer
Jammer
Thanks for the nice words Nahton. I Usually play everything myself, as on this one. Except for the drum track, I programmed the drums using BFD. Ohhh, if I could only sing!
I record many different genres of music lately and have my newest posted at www.soundcloud.com/jammer-roberts. I am going to make a video for every song there, I think...
23/01/2017 17:59:24

PurpleDrazi
PurpleDrazi
Nice rocking guitar on the music track. It was good to see the studio set put to use and I liked you choices of animations for the musicians.
23/01/2017 20:13:45

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
what??? No lava lamp in the recording studio?? I thought that was mandatory ! ;-)

Nice job, Jammer... welcome to the forum, where a lot of us are also musicians with mini recording studios!

The lag is probably not from the tweaks you made for the sake of your DAW... most of those affect background processes interrupting media flow, and they should help the flow of video too. The biggest consideration with video is the presence of a good gamer-style video card...

I went the route of a separate PC for music and video so I could tweak them both for their specific use...

Sounds like you have a plan! I look forward to hearing more from you!
23/01/2017 23:37:54

Jammer
Jammer
Super glad you like the guitar Drazi. It seemed to me the studio would be a popular set with musicians...
Lava lamp...There's a lava lamp Pat? That's what I get for not taking the time to check out all of the available elements. And I am already checking out better video cards. Holy cow, some of them cost more than my pc...But i am gonna get one for sure.
The compliments are a great motivator and nothing is better to me...Thanks people!!!
24/01/2017 00:02:36

PatMarrNCMuvizu mogul
PatMarrNC
I don't think there is a lava lamp... but there needs to be. Maybe I'll upload one. ;-)
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? Your Videos ? Another newbie...Another first...