Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? zombies?

the topic is closed
18/10/2010 10:50:09

ZombieLloyd
ZombieLloyd
Hi there, I am new and i was just wondering, can i make zombies?
18/10/2010 11:17:13

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
hey! welcome to Muvizu! zombies eh? a person after my own heart! well, we don't have a zombie animation pack per se (not yet anyway) however, you can achieve a zombie-ish look with the characters by fiddling/being clever when customising a character.

as for zombie animations, as i mentioned above we don't have a zombie mode at the moment. we have some zombie-ish animations but they don't loop. it really depends on what you want to do with it - because as with life, sometimes you can achieve the effect you want with a bit of lateral thinking.

but we're here to help if you need a jumping off point to get your zombie effect, as we can look into it for you & point you in the right direction

hope this is of some help.
edited by KerryK on 10/18/2010
18/10/2010 11:40:34

ZombieLloyd
ZombieLloyd
KerryK wrote:
hey! welcome to Muvizu! zombies eh? a person after my own heart! well, we don't have a zombie animation pack per se (not yet anyway) however, you can achieve a zombie-ish look with the characters by fiddling/being clever when customising a character.

as for zombie animations, as i mentioned above we don't have a zombie mode at the moment. we have some zombie-ish animations but they don't loop. it really depends on what you want to do with it - because as with life, sometimes you can achieve the effect you want with a bit of lateral thinking.

but we're here to help if you need a jumping off point to get your zombie effect, as we can look into it for you & point you in the right direction

hope this is of some help.
edited by KerryK on 10/18/2010

Thanks, nice to see another fan of zombies here lol
18/10/2010 12:02:40

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
big, mega fan. go forth & eat brains! as i said, any help you need to get the right zombie effect just ping us - we're always happy to help! Toast
18/10/2010 12:17:08

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
Way back in the mists of time, before we released Muvizu, I made (or rather attempted to make) a video for Jonathon Coulton's "Re: Your Brains". It was set in a graveyard with zombies wandering around. To get the zombie look, I changed their skin colour to a lurid green, made them sad and walk slowly, and used the face mask with a suitable texture.
18/10/2010 13:16:49

ZombieLloyd
ZombieLloyd
KerryK wrote:
big, mega fan. go forth & eat brains! as i said, any help you need to get the right zombie effect just ping us - we're always happy to help! Toast

May the zombie horde guide us
edited by ZombieLloyd on 10/18/2010
18/10/2010 13:18:12

ZombieLloyd
ZombieLloyd
Neil wrote:
Way back in the mists of time, before we released Muvizu, I made (or rather attempted to make) a video for Jonathon Coulton's "Re: Your Brains". It was set in a graveyard with zombies wandering around. To get the zombie look, I changed their skin colour to a lurid green, made them sad and walk slowly, and used the face mask with a suitable texture.

Cool i might try getting the right look now
the topic is closed

Home ? For New Users ? zombies?