Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? Thank you very much Digimania.

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
28/02/2019 18:27:54

GBT59
GBT59
I had problems licensing with Muvizu, I sent an email to Digimania to explain the problem ... 2 hours later they told me to try again to enter my license and YES! it works ... Thank you Digimannia for your serious.
06/07/2020 21:07:17

payalelixir
payalelixir
I enjoyed this software and than I bought it. Ever since that I have uninstalled and re installed because it keeps taking me back to trial version. None of my other packs are coming up.
Plus now it is giving me an error message that I have used my activation key many times .

I have a gateway account so please fix my issues and tell me what to do so me and other users can use this software

urgent
07/07/2020 15:20:23

payalelixir
payalelixir
thank you i was able to install the license on the computer but i have bought additional packages and i have been unable to install them in my current package how to do that
18/10/2020 10:48:27

Napoleon
Napoleon
payalelixir wrote:
I enjoyed this software and than I bought it. Ever since that I have uninstalled and re installed because it keeps taking me back to trial version. None of my other packs are coming up.
Plus now it is giving me an error message that I have used my activation key many times .

I have a gateway account so please fix my issues and tell me what to do so me and other users can use this software

urgent

Yeah I bought the zombie and villain pack (main reason I got this program) and their not showing up either -- in fact, a lot of items aren't showing -- please help.
edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/18
Update: I watched a tutor and seen learned how to go about finding content -- it was there all alone -- my BAD!
edited by Napoleon on 2020/10/19
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? For New Users ? Thank you very much Digimania.