Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? For New Users ? Error Code W3

Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.
16/03/2019 04:22:33

nathasri
nathasri
This is my first thread. i purchased Muvizu last August. how ever i had to format my hard drive several times due to Windows problems. now, i cannot activate muvizu with mi license code. it says "if the problem continues contact us" but the supprt@digimania.com mails are not delivered. then i tried snow.tu@meshmellow.cn and no reply from that email also. really frustrated about the bad support. does anyone know anyway to fix this issue. (and this is the second time i trying to post this thread. the worst site ever. lots of errors)
this is the third time i am trying to post. shittiest site ever.

“/”应用程序中的服务器错误。
语法错误,无法识别命令。 服务器响应为:reset too many times. #ERR_REST_MANY
说明: 执行当前 Web 请求期间,出现未经处理的异常。请检查堆栈跟踪信息,以了解有关该错误以及代码中导致错误的出处的详细信息。

异常详细信息: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: 语法错误,无法识别命令。 服务器响应为:reset too many times. #ERR_REST_MANY

源错误:

执行当前 Web 请求期间生成了未经处理的异常。可以使用下面的异常堆栈跟踪信息确定有关异常原因和发生位置的信息。

堆栈跟踪:

aspnetforum.Utils.AsyncSendMail.SendEmails() +707
aspnetforum.addpost.btnSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) +4892
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +11764989
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +150
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +1665

版本信息: Microsoft .NET Framework 版本:4.0.30319; ASP.NET 版本:4.7.2623.0
17/03/2019 17:38:26

bigwallyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
bigwally
Yes, this is the worst site on the Internet. I've been trying to get Meshmellow to do something about it and all I ever get from these people is "Is it not working?". We're not allowed to talk about it on the Facebook pages dedicated to Muvizu users. Funny how I'm able to talk about it own Muvizu's own website, because Muvizu doesn't give a damn!
edited by bigwally on 2019/3/17
19/03/2019 04:44:46

Amissimal
Amissimal
Seems like old buggy Muvizu is back. Can´t activate the **** once again....I am sooooooooooo tired.
25/03/2019 19:36:56

Amissimal
Amissimal
Got this message from Muvizu:
Hi Amissimal,

We are really glad you like Muvizu. And appreciate your advice. We are working on promotion and planning the upgrade of Muvizu.

Please keep having faith in Muvizu.

If you have any question, please feel free to email us.

------------------
Best Regards
The Muvizu Team

Email:support@meshmellow.com
Webpage: www.muvizu.com
www.muvizu.cn
Address: Room 04-110, No.398 Huoshan Road, EBA, T2, 5/F, Yangpu, Shanghai 上海市杨浦区霍山路398号光大安石中心T2栋5层04-110
Please log in or register, then complete your details to create a post.

Home ? For New Users ? Error Code W3