Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Tech Help ? Uploading sets

the topic is closed
28/02/2011 13:44:31

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
The option to upload a set has disappeared?

I can't re-upload my set cos of this...Violin

D
permalink
28/02/2011 14:13:11

Marco_D
Marco_D
Posts: 582
Hey Dreeko,

I just checked and the option to upload sets, is still there!

You can click on the upload button just bellow the Search box, or go to your profile and click the "Upload a file" button.

Please let us know if you managed to upload the file or not.

Cheers,
Marco
permalink
28/02/2011 14:14:11

IanSExperimental userMuvizu staff
IanS
Posts: 139
Dreeko, can you try clearing your cache to see if that works?

Or if you go to your profile and hit CTRL-F5 then that should do the same thing effectively.

thanks.
permalink
28/02/2011 14:38:48

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
Nope
didnt work im afraid but i hit fn f5 and that did something
It put the options in a window in the centre of the screen like it appeared in internet explorer but the option choices remained the same as before in firefox ie no upload sets option
I've uploaded in internet explorer in the meantime
cheers
D
permalink
28/02/2011 23:38:26

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
Dreeko wrote:
Nope
didnt work im afraid but i hit fn f5 and that did something
It put the options in a window in the centre of the screen like it appeared in internet explorer but the option choices remained the same as before in firefox ie no upload sets option
I've uploaded in internet explorer in the meantime
cheers
D


just to prove im not going mad (or madder!)
http://oi54.tinypic.com/5pn4h1.jpg
strange thing is it works on the wifes laptop which has the same version of firefox...weird
edited by Dreeko on 28/02/2011
edited by Dreeko on 28/02/2011
permalink
01/03/2011 10:58:58

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Posts: 698
Hi Dreeko,

It's a bit difficult to go mad when you already are - there is a menu option for clearing Firefox's cache: You go to Tools > Clear Recent History > Change "Last Hour" to Everything > Clear Now.

If that doesn't work then it means the Mozilla group are conspiring against you!

Cheers,
-Jim.
permalink
01/03/2011 11:08:44

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
Posts: 1258
glasgowjim wrote:
Hi Dreeko,

It's a bit difficult to go mad when you already are - there is a menu option for clearing Firefox's cache: You go to Tools > Clear Recent History > Change "Last Hour" to Everything > Clear Now.

If that doesn't work then it means the Mozilla group are conspiring against you!

Cheers,
-Jim.


Aha! that worked!!. The conspiracy is over. At last I can take my tinfoil hat off

Cheers!
PS: I'm not totally mad. It's only my opinions thoughts and actions which are considered dangerous to the publicBit Wonky..
permalink
01/03/2011 11:30:21

NeilExperimental userMuvizu staff
Neil
Posts: 396
<offtopic_geekness>
Serves you right for using Firefox. It's not 1990, you know? All the cool kids are using IE6* these days.
</offtopic_geekness>

* - Not really. They're using Chrome.
permalink
01/03/2011 11:30:45

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Posts: 698
Glad to hear it, although you have managed to remind me of this:

permalink
01/03/2011 14:14:42

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
Posts: 176
Neil wrote:
<offtopic_geekness>
Serves you right for using Firefox. It's not 1990, you know? All the cool kids are using IE6* these days.
</offtopic_geekness>

* - Not really. They're using Chrome.



permalink
the topic is closed

Home ? Tech Help ? Uploading sets