Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? IMPORT 3D CHARACTER HUMAN OR ANIMAL

the topic is closed
12/08/2012 07:17:15

Hengky71
Hengky71
First of all I would say many thanks for the tutorial import 3D assets (Object), I have followed it in stages and the results are quite satisfactory and successful. and certainly will be very useful also for other members newbies like me.
However, I would like to know how to make the characters human or animal to be imported into MUVIZU?, Because I've tried in the same way in 3D Import tutorial assets (Object) and the results were not successful. is there a way? ... please guide, thank you very much for all the attention.
I hope MUVIZU be successful in the future and I am sure of it.
Regards.
12/08/2012 08:36:06

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Hengky,

The only way of importing things is the way you have tried - by importing .ase files. You can create animals (including humans) in Sketchup or whatever and import them, but you will not be able to animate them like you animate the characters already within Muvizu.

You can use "Animate Object" when they are imported to move them around, but you cannot move individual limbs or apply the preset animations to them.

When you say "not successful" could you give more details - did they import or was it that you couldn't do what you wanted when they had imported ?
12/08/2012 09:42:20

Hengky71
Hengky71
Many Thanks for you ukBerty.
Thank you very much for the response.
I mean "not successful" because of the following:
1. When I took the character of "Duck cartoon" with Google Sketchup 3D, there are two Object, the first cartoon duck and the second link there are other objects that shaped the character of Man. (I think it's probably similar object in 3D max file BIP is to animate the Duck cartoon).
2. After I successfully export the file into ASE file, and I try to import it into MUVIZU and long enough, but the results did not work. (Sorry I forget which is written at the time of import MUVIZU Failed)
If you convey that we can import the character of a human or animal and can not animate, I think to point one might I think kind of BIP-shaped object People must to Delete .... this my opinion only, I will try again later.
Thanks again for your attention to ukBerty.
Regards,
12/08/2012 09:55:55

ukBertyMuvizu mogulExperimental user
ukBerty
Hengky,

You need to delete the man before exporting, or select only the duck and choose "Export Selected" when exporting.

There are many, many reasons that Muvizu won't import an object. Sometimes it has too many surfaces, sometimes the format of the .ase file is not supported (from the Sketchup exported it's usually OK) but usually the object is too big. If it says it's too big then press the "Q" key for 1 second before importing - this will give you more space.
12/08/2012 10:03:10

Hengky71
Hengky71
Thank you very much ukBerty,
For suggesting and it's very helpful.
I hope MUVIZU always successful.
Regards,
the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? IMPORT 3D CHARACTER HUMAN OR ANIMAL