Messages in this topic - RSS

Home ? Characters ? New character?

pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | the topic is closed
17/09/2010 22:02:36

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
artpen wrote:
I think because muvizu updates are regular, I still would like to see these characters.
All us users know how hard you work, and know muvizu is still improving, and I would
Be happy with these experimental characters. Cheers...

Ps fat people hardly shift there arses anyway, ha ha

I'm sorry Artpen but I have to take serious issue with your PS message. It's THEIR arses.
18/09/2010 19:21:25

artpenMuvizu mogulExperimental user
artpen
Their arses, " My arse! , " " Jim!! There's too many arses in this house!!"
God I miss the Royal Family...

But ill say again, I think these experimental characters could be used, it'll give some
Good feedback for the muvizu team to work from.
I could work with these limited animations, no probs.
Example - a floating ghost ( Hey no legs!!! )
A Robot on a tank track ( Hey no legs!!! )
You could expand on the blob, make him a worm, or snake.
If there is a problem with the locomotion animations for these prototype creations we could
Get over this with clever camera shots.
I agree with ziggy, if the character is tagged " PROTOTYPE MODEL " I would still use them,
And I think the rest of us would be excited about these new toys to play with.

All the best
18/09/2010 19:21:44

artpen
Their arses, " My arse! , " " Jim!! There's too many arses in this house!!"
God I miss the Royal Family...

But ill say again, I think these experimental characters could be used, it'll give some
Good feedback for the muvizu team to work from.
I could work with these limited animations, no probs.
Example - a floating ghost ( Hey no legs!!! )
A Robot on a tank track ( Hey no legs!!! )
You could expand on the blob, make him a worm, or snake.
If there is a problem with the locomotion animations for these prototype creations we could
Get over this with clever camera shots.
I agree with ziggy, if the character is tagged " PROTOTYPE MODEL " I would still use them,
And I think the rest of us would be excited about these new toys to play with.

All the best
02/10/2010 15:56:56

mackkifi
mackkifi
I want a dragon character! East & West dragon!
edited by mackkifi on 10/2/2010
22/10/2010 20:33:06

raptormarlins
raptormarlins
Army men with helmets, dog tags, weapons and camo suits. Would be awesome and can bring War movies to muvizu
05/11/2010 15:04:23

hugmyster
hugmyster
Could we have a four legged character for a change please?
As to which one (dog, cat, horse, cow, griffon), that could be set with the variable heads, colours, tails and wings.

It would bring in a new idea - or have I been misusing the current dog character?

Huggy
12/11/2010 12:58:35

hugmyster
hugmyster
artpen wrote:

10- Cyclops head add on ( think Davros )

Just nosing in case anyone else had requested this. A cyclops would be nice please.
02/12/2010 11:54:41

artpen
Since there is a lot of feed back for a Dragon, do you think, a model based on Disneys Petes Dragon, or Toy storys
T-Rex would be cool, I just think they would fit in with muvizus comic look?
I also like these characters big chin, ha ha, funny.

Ps, don't forget about the needed Crypto alien lookalike, hint hint

Cheers artpen
02/12/2010 11:58:19

artpen
Since there is a lot of feed back for a Dragon, do you think, a model based on Disneys Petes Dragon, or Toy storys

Cheers artpen
02/12/2010 12:12:30

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
If we're looking for a new character, my vote is for a GIANT BRAIN with lots of veins that pulsates in the idle mode and squelches and moves like the the creatures in THE TRAP DOOR:

edited by Emily on 02/12/2010
02/12/2010 12:23:26

artpen
Ha ha ha, brill, love it, yeah we need stuff like this
02/12/2010 13:53:29

hugmyster
hugmyster
The Brain??? What about poor Berk?
Incidentally, I've got a cyclops and I'll send instructions in as soon as I get a minute!

Huggy
02/12/2010 17:59:06

DreekoMuvizu mogulExperimental user
Dreeko
artpen wrote:

Cheers artpen

Jeez!

Right let's put this one to bed!
I don't want a dragon
It was a joke. Neither do I want a griffon. That also was a joke. Such requests would require an enormous amount of work from the muvizu team as they would have to create a whole dragon/griffon model, then rig it and texture it and then create animations and accessories for it.
The best chance of new character requests being granted will be the ones based on the two armed, two legged and one headed variety which would utilise existing animations and accessories
But taking all that into account ....Who couldn't use an octopus!

GIVE US AN OCTOPUS!!!!

This also is a joke

Cheers
D
edited by Dreeko on 02/12/2010
02/12/2010 21:07:54

RightURKen
RightURKen
What we need are- Animals, quadrupeds. Horse, dog, cat, pig, etc.. And make them ridable, not just the horse, all of them. Can't be limited when it comes to animation. And we need birds, a bird of prey, a song bird, a chicken, etc.. The more the better.

And Childern characters. Yes, I know we can scale down an adult character but that doesn't work all that well. It works O.K. when they are full size adult characters in the scene for comparison. But a scene with only the "kid" characters just looks like a bunch of adult characters interacting. Especially with the fat guy character. I can in no way make a "chubby kid" out of him. He always just looks like a fat guy, even when reduced in scale, he still looks like an adult.

edited by RightURKen on 03/12/2010
12/12/2010 12:48:31

artpen
Hi again, to go with the wrestling stuff I've just harped on about, could we have a mic-head set for our characters?
And the classic wrestler suite?

The mic-headset would be cool for sports announcers.
01/01/2011 17:38:37

FurryCakes
FurryCakes
Two requests:

1. A (suit) jacket for men and women, so that they can dress smartly at the office. I notice that the current garments for the top of the body are both tight fitting. This would also be fine for a jacket if you could add lapels, cuffs and a tie. It should be possible to customise the colour of the cuffs and tie, please.

2. A police helmet as worn by English and Welsh bobbys. I guess that the current helmet is based on a Scottish or US police cap. The one I would like is the one below:
11/01/2011 14:12:27

mos6507
mos6507
"We need to stay close to the original proportions of the char or the animations which have been made for the original character will look terrible. "

There is a solution to this. The way Xtranormal works is they describe the various body parts (think, bones) of the model and they use this information to help offset the animations to conform to different body types. Even for animations that appear to use motion capture, they are able to reuse the same animation files but have them work with characters with big or little heads, etc... I can tell they are reusing them because they point to the same physical files.
One of my next hacking projects with Xtranormal is to do more research into these settings, but it's a pretty flexible system they have there. Some of the animations are actually algorithmic rather than canned mo-cap, as such you can script them out just with a handful of settings. It works well for arm/hand gestures.
It's something to look into.
18/03/2011 18:14:22

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
Now that I am no longer Muvizu staff I can make suggestions on the forum!

Can we have Cthulu? Pretty please?

21/03/2011 09:30:12

Marco_D
Marco_D
glasgowjim wrote:
Now that I am no longer Muvizu staff I can make suggestions on the forum!

Hahahaha Jim, very funny We know where you live!!

Cheers,
Marco
22/03/2011 10:10:48

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
glasgowjim wrote:

Gosh, now that you've crossed over to the 'dark side'...things are really...EEEEEEVIL!

I think I liked the nice Jim better :P
pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 | the topic is closed

Home ? Characters ? New character?