22/02/2011 16:41:17

freakmoomin
freakmoomin
Cool video!
better than watching the dna results on jeremy kyle every day
23/02/2011 05:23:20

penman
penman
that was your first video? ... wow .. really good work .. i was laughing all thru it .. especially part when u got teleported up .. hahahahaha .. hey ... good work!
23/02/2011 09:34:03

claireqMuvizu staff
claireq
That is really good and for a first attempt! I can sense good things to come from you in the future
23/02/2011 09:36:09

Tangledbliss
Tangledbliss
Thanks for your comments. I meant it was my first Muvizu film, I have played with other video. I had to resort to a bit of flash for the teleporting. I could move the chair through the air but not the guy.

I do like your logo - that Lisbeth I take it?

penman wrote:
that was your first video? ... wow .. really good work .. i was laughing all thru it .. especially part when u got teleported up .. hahahahaha .. hey ... good work!
23/02/2011 09:49:03

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
Tangledbliss - welcome to Muvizu!

I really liked that vid - nice to see the wee touches you can add with Flash too.

Hope your hip gets better and that Muvizu can offer you some fun during the healing process!
23/02/2011 09:52:46

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
Tangledbliss wrote:
Do I just post the link here?

Yep- you can upload the link here, but if you want the video on the gallery on the front page, go to your profile, then select the 'Upload a video' link on the left hand side.

Cheers,

Em.
edited by Emily on 23/02/2011
23/02/2011 10:48:38

KerryK
KerryK
(Account inactive)
nice one tangledbliss! hope you get better soon and in the meantime make lots and lots of clips

welcome to muvizu!
23/02/2011 10:51:21

Tangledbliss
Tangledbliss
Emily wrote:
Tangledbliss wrote:
Do I just post the link here?

You - you can upload the link here, but if you want the video on the gallery on the front page, go to your profile, then select the 'Upload a video' link on the left hand side.

Cheers,

Em.
23/02/2011 10:51:42

Tangledbliss
Tangledbliss
Emily,

Thanks for your continuing help with all the little details. I am using my “hip “ time to get the hang of Muvizu for when I go back teaching in a few weeks time. We use 2D and stop-frame animation a lot, particularly with autistic kids.
http://www.an4ed.co.uk/index.html
GET WELL SOON is my little thank you message to them and an advert/taster for Muvizu. I love my job.

Muvizu is the first 3D program I have come across that looks good to use in school. The right sort of balance between too techy and all ready-made. And what a lovely community
By the way I love Fizzy Barstool.

Geoff ( Tangledbliss)
23/02/2011 11:37:36

pyrrho
pyrrho
claireq wrote:
I can sense good things to come from you in the future

Good grief, Claire's gone all Deanna Troi on us again.
23/02/2011 11:42:22

Emily
Emily
(Account inactive)
No problem Geoff!

Any problems/issues you come across, just post them on the forum here and someone will try to help you out.

Muvizu has worked really well in the past with community projects, even very young children are able to grasp it quickly (despite the odd bug here and there).

I had a look at your website - the animations you made with those kids are really sweet!

Em
23/02/2011 14:54:08

freakmoomin
freakmoomin
pyrrho wrote:
claireq wrote:

hahaha!

The woman who almost single handedly brought star trek to its knees.......Troi not claire
23/02/2011 19:49:21

ziggy72Muvizu mogulExperimental user
ziggy72
freakmoomin wrote:
pyrrho wrote:
claireq wrote:

hahaha!

The woman who almost single handedly brought star trek to its knees.......Troi not claire

Oh, you're wrong there Freakmoomin - Deanna only ever sensed 'great pain', or 'great sorrow', or 'loss, terrible loss'. Honestly, she had the worst superpower you can have! And she never sensed the bloody solution to anything, daft bint.
24/02/2011 10:23:34

glasgowjim
glasgowjim
She also had the lesser-known superpower of always looking like she was going to a Pilates class.
the topic is closed

Home ? Your Videos ? My First Effort